ARTICLES DE JOURNEAUX SCIENTIFIQUES:
- Atkins, Chloë G. K. et al., “An Ethical Analysis of Clinical Triage Protocols and Decision-making Frameworks: What do Principles of Justice, Freedom and a Disability Rights Approach Demand of Us?” 11 February 2022. BMC Medical Ethics. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12910-022-00749-0
- Atkins, Chloë G.K. and Sunit Das. “A Critique of the Use of the Clinical Frailty Scale in Triage” Clinical commentary on ‘Frailty triage: Is rationing intensive medical treatment on the grounds of frailty ethical?’ by Dominic Wilkinson, American Journal of Bioethics. 28 Oct 2021 Volume 21, No11; 67-68, DOI: 10.1080/15265161.2021.1980135.
- Atkins, Chloë G.K. and Carolina Barnett.“People With Myasthenia Are Getting Better, But Are They Doing Well?” Neurology. 2021; 97:663-664. doi:1212/WNL.00000000000126171.
- Atkins, Chloë G. K. and Andrea Whiteley. “Vulnerability, Social Triage and the COVID19 Pandemic.”University of Toronto Medical School Journal, UTMJ • Volume 98, Number 1, January 2021, pp. 6-9.
ÉPISODES DE BALADO “BROADCASTABILITY”:
PRÉSENTATIONS ET WEBINAIRES
- Whiteley, A. and C. Atkins (2022). Technological exclusion: How research tools exclude disability perspectives in disability and employment research. [Poster presentation]. The Pacific Rim International Conference on Disability and Diversity, The Center on Disability Studies, College of Education, University of Hawai’i at Manoa. February 28 – March 1, 2022. https://pacrim.coe.hawaii.edu
- Aarthi, A., K. Bramesfeld and A. Whiteley. (2022). EDI in Assignment and Course Design – Part 2: Design to hear students’ voices. [Webinar presentation]. Centre for Teaching and Learning, University of Toronto, Scarborough. March 4, 2022.
- “The ‘secret sauce’ to improving employment outcomes for persons with disabilities.” DWC2021- Centre for Research on Work Disability Policy, 2 Dec 2021.
- “What Works: What Disability Inclusion Brings to the Workplace.” Webinar sponsored by Easter Seals of Canada, Red Shirt Day National Accessibility Week, 2 June 2021.
Dr. Chloë G. K. Atkins a été interviewée et citée au sujet de l’effet du retrait du masque et du vaccin de la santé publique contre la COVID-19 sur les personnes en situation de handicap. The Millions of People Stuck in Pandemic Limbo by Ed Yong. The Atlantic Monthly 16 Feb 2022 The Atlantic Monthly.
Dr. Chloë G. K. Atkins a été interviewé et cité dans l’article: Some young adults with disabilities are stuck in long-term care. They say that’s discrimination. By Meaghan Gill more. Broadview Magazine 15 November 2021.
Dr. Chloë G. K. Atkins a été interviewé par Dan Brown of AMI (radio/podcast) about University of Toronto Scarborough’s new Centre for Global Disability Studies and the international research of the The Proud Project on disability and employment, 21 March 2021.